Guided Meditation for Stress Relief
Most of the time, we are running around in a race against time, trying to fit three lives into one. We have all sorts of distractions pulling us in many directions. One of the best investments we can make is to take time to be with ourselves.
Do you meditate?
Do you stop the “daily do,” sit with yourself, and just be?
It doesn’t take long to get into an altered state, a feeling of well-being.
It doesn’t take long to feel a sense of euphoric relaxation and bliss.
You can obtain a “high” better than any drug or alcohol.
This is a stressful world
we live in!
Meditation is for people who want to be healthier and on the cutting edge of awareness.
Fifteen uninterrupted minutes a day would boost our immune systems and clear our minds so we can accomplish more with less effort and stress.
There are several ways to be in control of the mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, environmental, and social factors that make it all to be in charge, which is exclusively filled with stress. It can all be controlled and exclusively turned over with the assistance of chakra balancing and healing along with karma healing solutions.
- You can experience a feeling of liquid love flowing though your being.
- With time, your mind will slow down its incessant chatter.
- You will experience more time in the now, rather than the past or future.
- You will have more clarity and focus in your daily routine.
- Fifteen minutes a day is all it takes. The more you do it, the easier it gets.
- Give yourself the gift of meditation–the greatest gift you can give yourself (and others).